Updates & Upgrades
To make your job even easier and help you get your production done faster, a large amount of new enhancements and improvements went into the software to give users a more efficient MazaCAM package
Some of the new features are:
- MazaCAM Supports the broad line of Mazak controls from the first T1 to modern machines such as Nexus, Integrex, and e-machine (including T1, T2, M2, T3, T32, M32, T+, M+, Fusion-640M, Fusion-640T, Fusion-640MT, Fusion-640MT-Pro, M-Pro, Matrix, and the Smart control), call for details.
- Enhance Geopath CAD/CAM to allow easier programming of the Integrex from a CAD file, including B-Axis cuts.
- Enhance MazaCAM Editor to allow Tool-Data Editing for T32, T-Plus, 640T and 640MT
- Users can now convert their Mazatrol programs with C and Y-Axis cuts directly to Geopath.
- MazaCAM Editor now supports AUTOSET for Mill feeds and speeds. Users can now experience the automatic setting of the feeds and speeds for their M-Plus and Fusion 640M controls on the MazaCAM Editor.
- More Multi-tasking capabilities: users can now open multiple screens of the MazaCAM Editor simultaneously to compare programs or even copy from one program to another.
- Sequence of actions to accomplish your task are done with one button click. Users can now convert their Mazatrol programs to G-Code with 3 to 4 clicks.
- and much more...
If you currently own MazaCAM and are under service contract, you can obtain your free upgrade by sending a fax requesting the new update together with your company name and address to SolutionWare at 408.278.7667.
If you are interested in a competitive upgrade or are not under service contract , please call SolutionWare's sales office at 408.249.1529 or toll-free at 888.3CAD.CAM. You can also fill out the form on this site to get more info.
For more information about MazaCAM, please call SolutionWare Corporation at 408.249.1529 or toll-free at 888.322.3226 (within the U.S.), or simply fill out the form on this site to get more info sent to you.